I don’t like cars and I usually hate driving, that is why I am passionate by cars and I even work in automotive industry.I now own a Dacia Sandero that I have to drive from my 300 inhabitants (150 cows and 150 people) mountain hamlet. This is important because, I am constantly relating the driverless car effort to how my daily life could look like when being driven by an automated car.
This blog will features articles about a breakthrough automotive innovation currently ongoing: driverless cars. This blog will deal with driverless cars from multiple angles as driverless cars will not only change the way most human being experience travelling, but will also have tremendous side effects on cities, countryside and business.
Here is a non exhaustive lists of possible way to deal with driveless cars, each linked to a keyword:
- user stories: you as an actual end user interacting with driveless cars [Driverless cars user stories]
- how end user acceptance will evolve until wide adoption [Driverless cars end user acceptance]
- the way business and our environment will change as direct or side effect from driverless cars use [Driverless cars business and environment change]
- technical subjects [Driverless cars technology]
- past, current and future trends [Driverless cars trends]